KWH’s in-house construction engineering division Somerset Construction Engineers is well known for developing innovative and efficient solutions for the construction of complex structures as well as consulting for additional owners, companies and projects. Somerset was formed in BC in 1981 to specialize in engineered erection schemes for heavy civil contractors and is well placed to provide valuable advice to Project design teams. With its wealth of construction experience and well developed culture of cooperation, Somerset has frequently worked with owners and designers to help establish efficient and safe means and methods for complex projects. All of Somerset’s experience in design innovation makes for an ideal partner for your project.
Somerset offers its clients features such as:
- Detailed construction methods for each project
- Construction sequence analysis of permanent and temporary loading
- Design of purpose built falsework, shoring and lifting equipment
- Engineering, fabrication and layout drawings
- Procedures for heavy lifting and jacking with all types of cranes, derricks, hoists and jacking systems
For more information on our Engineering and Design services and to view our past projects, please visit www.somerseteng.com