KWH Constructors Inc is a steel erector and engineering firm who is seeking an experienced, hands on Estimator. KWH Constructors Inc is located in the Seattle, WA area.
Must be eligible to work in US.
Established in 1989, KWH Constructors has reputation for innovation, problem solving and eye for detail, we are currently looking to expand into new markets.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of estimating and overall bidding/tendering process for projects including pretender meeting, site visits and kick off meeting.
- Conduct a detailed analysis of the contract documents and specifications, to determine overall project requirements and identify any associated risks.
- Complete a full quantity take-off of all labor, equipment and materials required to complete the project as per contract drawing and specifications.
- Maintain consistent workflow through sourcing bids and networking.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to maximize efficiency and productivity of estimators.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in structural steel construction estimating.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize the workload of the estimating department.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications, with emphasis on Excel skills.
- Financial project management an asset.
KWH understands work-life balance and offers flexible schedules, with competitive wage and a comprehensive benefit package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent